Like the original Ultra Series bumper, this hardcore, all American designed Ultra Series Mid Width front bumper combines the rugged features off-road enthusiasts want in an easy to install bolt on package. The Ultra Series Mid Width front bumper features a slightly wider profile for increased tire protection while maintaining weight savings over a full width design. CNC-cut from 3/16-inch steel, Ultra Series bumpers feature interior gusseting and through-welded, angled ¾-inch shackle tabs to tackle even the most extreme recoveries. The Stinger and plate gusseting provides superior winch protection on the trail. Built in recesses accommodate factory or aftermarket driving lights.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series bumpers are built with simplicity in mind! The Ultra Series Mid Width front bumper bolts onto your Jeep's existing frame horns, making for fast assembly using provided hardware -- and no frame modifications. The Ultra Series Mid Width front bumper does not require removal of the electronic sway bar motor on Rubicon models. For an even more muscular look, pair your Ultra Series Mid Width front bumper with the available Ultra Series Lower Skid, sold separately. All bumpers ship as bare steel to allow for maximum customization.
ULTRA SERIES AT A GLANCE
• Heavy-duty CNC-cut 3/16-inch steel construction
• Works with 2012 & Up vacuum pump
• Dual integrated ¾-inch recovery shackles are angled for maximum approach angle
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• Easy bolt-on installation
• Compatible with factory crash bar
• Compatible with factory sway bar motor
• Product weight - 66.00 lbs
• Available Raw
- Be the first to review this product