The Ultra Series full-width front bumper affords Jeep JK Wrangler owners unmatched protection, style and features in an affordable, high-clearance, bolt-on package. Full-width Ultra Series bumpers protect costly tires and front suspension components from trail damage thanks to its innovative design, 1/8-inch gusseted-steel construction and built-in lower skid plate. The optional bull bar keeps your winch damage-free in the integrated recessed winch tray. (Fairlead mount available separately.) Thanks to Crawler Conceptz, you can run a full-width bumper while retaining the performance you need! The full-width Ultra Series front bumper is built to crawl, clearing up to a 37-inch tire with adequate lift and, thanks to the deep-set fog lamp recesses, will make sure you can see to make it to and from the trail – day or night.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Crawler Conceptz full-width Ultra Series may be rugged, but installing it is 1-2-3 easy! This full-featured bumper bolts onto your Jeep's existing frame horns using provided hardware without modification to the vehicle frame. Ultra Series full-width does not require removal of the electronic sway bar motor on Rubicon models. All Crawler Conceptz bumpers ship as bare steel to allow for maximum customization.
ULTRA SERIES AT A GLANCE
• Heavy-duty CNC-cut 1/8-inch steel construction with internal gussets
• Dropped winch tray promotes efficient cooling and maintains a lower center of gravity
• Integrated lower skid plate offers maximum protection
• Dual integrated ¾-inch recovery shackles are angled for maximum approach angle
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• Easy bolt-on installation
• Compatible with factory crash bar and Rubicon sway bar motor
• Product weight - 60.00
• Available Raw
- Be the first to review this product