The Skinny Series rear bumper's angular, low-profile form provides class-leading ground clearance and departure angle for the Jeep JK Wrangler. Its body-width 3/16-inch steel design means there's no annoying overhang to snag on trail obstacles. The Skinny Series rear bumper boasts through-welded angled ¾-inch shackle tabs. For maximum utility, pair the Skinny Series rear bumper with our Ultra Series body-mounted spare tire carrier. Receiver hitch does not have a tow rating.
SKINNY SERIES AT A GLANCE
• Heavy-duty CNC-cut 3/16-inch steel construction
• Low-profile design maximizes departure angle for extreme maneuvering
• Dual integrated ¾-inch recovery shackles are angled to avoid getting hung up on obstacles
• Angular design allows your Jeep to slide over rock obstacles
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• Installation requires FRAME MODIFICATION
• Product weight - 45.00
• Available Raw
Love it review by stephen on 7/18/2015
It took me over a year to pick a rear bumper for my 2012 JKUR. I always loved the look of this bumper but was hesitant to cut the cross member and frame rails. Even while I was installing this bumper I was a little nervous, but as soon as we put the last bolt in it made it all worth it. The fit of this bumper is great. It rides very close to the Tub and doesn't leave a weird gap (another concern I had.)
installation: very simple, the hardest part is trusting the templates and getting the courage to cut the frame. Everything fit nicely and after the initial cuts using a reciprocating saw I only needed minimal clean up with an angle grinder. The whole install took about 2.5 hours.