With its shallow depth and sloping design, the Skinny Series front bumper offers your Jeep JK Wrangler an unparalleled approach angle, while its 3/16-inch steel body offers the strength to crawl the toughest trails. The stout ¾-inch shackle tabs and optional bull bar provide the strength to get back out again. The Skinny Series front bumper offers a flat top, pre-drilled to accept most winch manufacturers’ designs.
SKINNY SERIES AT A GLANCE
• Heavy-duty CNC-cut 3/16-inch steel construction
• Low front overhang maximizes approach angle for extreme maneuvering
• Dual integrated ¾-inch recovery shackles are angled to avoid getting hung up on obstacles
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• Installation requires FRAME MODIFICATION
• 2012 and newer JK's will require vacuum pump relocation
• Product weight - 50 lbs
• Available Raw
great product review by David Kohnow on 9/28/2015
love the look and the clearance that this bumper offers, I give it 4.5 out of 5. Needs a skid plate to protect the Rubicon sway disconnect housing.