Tackle the tallest rock steps with the Skinny Series front bumper from Crawler Conceptz! With its shallow depth and sloping design, the Skinny Series front bumper affords your Jeep JK Wrangler an unparalleled approach angle, while its 3/16-inch steel body offers the strength to crawl the toughest trails. The stout ¾-inch shackle tabs and bull bar provide the strength to get back out again. The Skinny Series front bumper offers a flat top, pre-drilled to accept most winch manufacturers’ designs.
BUILT FOR THE TRAIL! The strength and protection you need -- nothing more, nothing less. That's the Crawler Conceptz Skinny Series! Skinny Series is built for those just-the-basics wheelers who believe extreme is the only way to wheel. Skinny Series bumpers for Jeep JK require cutting of original-equipment frame rails. All bumpers ship as bare steel to allow for maximum customization.
SKINNY SERIES AT A GLANCE
• Heavy-duty CNC-cut 3/16-inch steel construction
• Low front overhang maximizes approach angle for extreme maneuvering
• Dual integrated ¾-inch recovery shackles are angled to avoid getting hung up on obstacles
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• Installation requires FRAME MODIFICATION
• 2012 and newer JK's will require vacuum pump relocation
• Available Raw
- Be the first to review this product