A full-featured bumper, Ultra Series is designed to clear up to a 40-inch tire. Precision-cut and hand-welded from 3/16-inch steel, Crawler Concepts rear bumpers feature interior gusseting and through-welded, angled 1-inch shackle tabs to withstand even the most extreme pulls. Its multi-faceted exterior ads structural strength and helps the Ultra Series Rear Bumper to effortlessly slide over rocks or other trail obstacles, while the integrated tow hitch receiver offers functional strength while eliminating the low-hanging factory unit. A perfectly placed cut in the spare tire tray accepts an SII LED light, available separately, which can be wired into the Jeep’s reverse lights or be switch-activated.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Simple installation is the hallmark of the Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series line of products. The Ultra Series Rear Bumper mounts in minutes using hand tools and minor drilling using provided hardware. Crawler Conceptz products ship as bare steel to provide maximum customization options. Not for use with Ultra Series integrated tire carrier. Consider instead the Ultra Series Rear Bumper with Integrated Tire Carrier or the Ultra Series Body-Mounted Tire Carrier.
ULTRA SERIES REAR BUMPER AT A GLANCE
• Heavy-duty CNC-cut 3/16-inch steel construction
• Dual integrated 1-inch recovery shackles are angled for maximum departure angle
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• Easy DIY installation
• Integrated tow hitch receiver
• Faceted surface adds strength and eases sliding over obstacles
• Spare tire tray cut to accept SII LED backup light
• Product weight - 60 lbs
• Available Raw
- Be the first to review this product